About this project
In August 2015, I was approached by Edmonds Elder, who ran the UK Conservatives’ groundbreaking 2015 digital campaign, about becoming part of what would eventually be known as The In Campaign Ltd. Later known as Britain Stronger In Europe, or just “the Remain campaign,” this group had a monumental task: conceive of and build out the national organizing infrastructure for the campaign to keep Britain’s position of strength within the European Union.
Ten months later, the people of Britain had their say. And while the vote ultimately did not go Remain’s way, the margin was close—and they left nothing on the field. Indeed, over these past months, The In Campaign built one of the most impressive digital grassroots organizing efforts in the world.
During the campaign, Britain Stronger in Europe:
- engaged with more than 2 million people;
- identified more than 40,000 volunteers;
- sent more than 20 million emails; and
- raised more than £1 million online.
I am proud to have been a part of that effort, playing a lead role in designing & deploying the campaign’s digital organizing infrastructure, as well as an ongoing support role throughout the campaign.
- Digital Strategy Consulting
- NationBuilder Expert Consulting
- NationBuilder Website Design
- NationBuilder Website Development
Awards & Recognition:
- Best International Website (2017 Reed Awards)